Monday, April 30, 2012

Tatum Reese - 6 Month Session

My sweet baby girl (niece) is already 6 months old, and I just don't know what to do with myself!
How is it possible that it's been 6 months since I slept on a hospital room floor waiting to welcome this precious baby girl into the world? It's been 6 months already since I first took her photo, I know you remember the shoot here...

She is the sweetest little girl, and can't wait for this Aunt to spoil her rotten throughout the years!

By the way, this Aunt also needs to get a camera around this girl more often… because this chick is SHY! Would have never thought it was even possible, knowing her mother!








You see that little tutu? Cute, isn't it? I made that! You heard me! You can purchase one at my Etsy shop here, if you want!


Thanks, 
Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment