Saturday, January 4, 2014

T + P - Maternity Session

Taryn and I have been friends since 8th grade. Never did I think when we decided to skip school in 10th grade and got caught together, that I would be photographing such a special time in her life over 10 years later!
I cannot wait to meet this special baby boy they have named Easton William!

Here are a few photos from Taryn & Patrick's maternity session at a beautiful park in Loganville, Georgia.









Yes, they are a beautiful, silly couple… and I can't wait to see that baby!

And for the record, Taryn still reminds me of how I conned her into skipping, because we all know she was very concerned about her test that day way back in high school…

Hehe! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Thanks, 
Cassidy




No comments:

Post a Comment