Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Easton William - Newborn Session


I'm so proud to announce that Easton William has arrived… and during a rare Atlanta blizzard, at that!

My friends, Taryn and Patrick, who had an awesome maternity session just two short months ago, welcomed their baby boy on a super COLD Tuesday day… one that was full of SNOW! 

If you know Atlanta, or HOTlanta as some call it, then you are surprised that Georgia even had snow. Now, if you know Atlanta, and just so happen to live here as well, then you know that we actually DO get quite a snow storm every three or four years or so! 

So it was about time… and leave it to Taryn to have a son determined to come in this weather! 

Aunt Cassidy still got some banging' photos though… but I'll let you be the judge…



That little round nose, and super awesome mouth! Why are boys the lucky ones!?


This is sweet Abby… baby Easton's big sister. 
She is a wonderful big sister, at that!



Remember, I'm that mean photographer that shoots the pouts… and I wouldn't have it any other way!





Is he not just breath taking? No, I'm not just biased, I KNOW this boy is beautiful!

And of course, no newborn shoot is completely without…


This terribly awesome Newborn Details Collage, exclusively at Snap Pea Imaging & Design!

Hope this entry made you smile as much as it did me!

Thanks, Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment