Monday, January 17, 2011

Rylin - First Birthday Photography Session

Another week begins, and I can't complain because I had ALL week off last week, due the abnormally crazy blizzard we had here in Georgia. Doctors still work on Martin Luther King's birthday however, so I'm back to work, but others are still enjoying their weekend!
I went on a road trip with to Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, for a friend's daughter's first birthday, and what a party it was! I had an absolute blast, and can't wait until I visit again for some more picture fun in the Spring or Summer!
Special thanks to the Faulkner family for making me feel so welcome in their beautiful home! Happy Birthday, Rylin!

Here are a few shots of the birthday girl! And yes... she really does smile NON STOP!



Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment