Tuesday, January 18, 2011

C + J - Maternity Session

A few weeks ago, I had a maternity shoot with a friend of mine, Courtney. We worked with each other when we were teenagers at a tanning bed in Lawrenceville, and thanks to Facebook, we've kept in touch ever since. Needless to say, I was thrilled when she asked me to take her maternity pictures! Here are a few from the shoot, and as you can see, Courtney is one of the most beautiful women pregnant! Her little tummy is perfect! I cannot wait to see that sweet baby Sanai when she graces us with her presence in just a few short weeks! Thanks Courtney and Julian for letting me shoot this awesome time in your lives!








I was very happy with the way these pictures turned out!

In February, I have another maternity shoot with a friend of mine, Hayley. You can check out Hayley's blog about her Journey to Motherhood! Hayley and Jay (and baby Grace) are going to be a fun crowd to shoot, I just know it! ;o)

Hope everyone enjoys their Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is fabulous! I have just added you to my blog roll in TWO places - you are that important to me!

    ReplyDelete