Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland - Family Holiday Sessions

 The weather here in Georgia lately has been unbelievably cold, and more recently, slapped with Snowpocalypse 2011! I couldn't get my car out of my own driveway for 6 days, and that was all over the whole state!

Thankfully, my friend's Emily (of Senseless Sophistication) and her husband Ryan, and Emily's co-worker Brittany, and her husband, Dodd, got together BEFORE all that nasty weather for a little winter photo shoot, fully equipped with their fur children, Harvey and Murphy! 
I really wish the weather had been a little nicer on us, after all, 20 minutes into the shoot, I couldn't feel my fingers anymore, but all in all, the pictures turned out so cute!




On our way back to the Shola household, Harvey was shivering in the car from the cold, so of course, "Daddy" came to the rescue and snuggled him with his jacket. I just HAD to take a picture of this sweet moment...


After Ryan admired the new photo of himself, with his pride and joy, he proceeded to nag Emily, "You are soooooooo jealous of that picture right now!"

I'm pretty sure Emily threatened him with walking home. 

Tips for the Road: Never nag the driver... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment